Hair Health Remedies
One of the attractions of the Human Body is having a thick head of hair that glitters with Naturally Vibrant Health.
However, Hair Loss has become an issue that has wrecked havoc on both Men and Women alike.
Consequently, we have seen the explosion of hair loss products, from "naturals" to Cosmetic implants and those of sythetic nature.
There are several factors that can cause Hair Loss, including:
- Health: Thyroid diseases, as well as the side effects of the medications used to treat these diseases, are the most common health-related causes of Hair Loss.
- Medication: Everything from birth control pills to steroids, as well as many blood pressure, diabetic and heart disease and acne medications can cause temporary or permanent hair loss.
- Pregnancy: Hair loss usually occur after child birth
- Hormonal changes in women: Pre-menopause and Peri-menopause can also lead to hair loss
- Physical Stress and Trauma: Traumatic issues: Surgery, Accidents
- Deficiency: Minerals such as Copper and Iron Deficiency, Anaemia, Lack of Vitamins and Nutrients
- Genetic Factors
- Male Pattern Baldness and Female Pattern Baldness
- Environment: Environmental Pollutants in the Air and Water, as well as exposure to Chlorine and Heavy Metals, can lead to Hormonal Imbalances that can contribute to Hair Loss. UV Exposure and Free Radicals can also prematurely Age the Scalp Cells and damage the Hair Shaft.
- Chronic Dehydration: Water is essential for the health of hair for a number of reasons. The hair is one quarter water. That fact alone should accentuate how important water is for the hair. Water also carries vital vitamins to the Hair Root and Hydrates the entire hair strand from the inside. Water is the main source of energy for Hair Cells, including the cells that generate new hair growth. Water also clears the body from pollutants, which also cause hair loss. From our point of view, this is the number one cause of hair loss. As said by F. Batmanghelidj, MD, in his book: Your Body's Many Cries For Water, "You're Not Sick, You're Thirsty. Don't Treat Thirst With Medication!"
- ... and many more
Our flagship protocols are one of the kind that can benefit both Men and Women concerned with the issues of Hair Loss.
- Med Marijuana - Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil - Gel Caps
Med Marijuana - Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil is a Holistic Medicine, Natural, Botanaical and Herbal Remedy for Cancer, Arthritis,Epileptic Seizure and other Chronic Disease Treatment.
- Med Marijuana Plus Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, 265ml
Med Marijuana Plus Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Med Marijuana Plus Cannabis Seed Oil Plus is a 9 oz. liquid food supplement. It is the liquid version of the Med Marijuana Gel caps, fortified with GLUTEN FREE nutritional yeast. Nutritional yeast is an...
TRANSITIONS Hot flushes, mood swings, and other normal symptoms of menopause and peri-menopause may be uncomfortable, but that doesn’t mean you have to live with them. Transitions ™ exclusive formula is supportive for menopausal...