The statistics of deaths from High Blood Pressure are shocking enough to make your Heart skip a beat.
Orthodoxy has no clue unfortunately! But Nature is endowed with Botanicals and Herbs that aid Blood Pressure and Healthy Circulation; and your Cardiovascular Health
If your blood pressure is extremely high, there may be certain symptoms to look out for, including:
- Severe Intermittent Headaches
- Fatigue or confusion
- Vision Impairement
- Chest pain
- Difficulty Breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Blood in the urine
- Chest Neck or Ears Tightness
Indeed if your High Blood Pressure or Hypertension is left untreated and unresolved it can lead to very serious health concerns, including but not limited to:
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Eyes Failing Diseases
- Liver Failure
What are the risk Factors of High Blood Pressure?
Factors that can raise your risk of developing High Blood Pressure include:
- Age: the risk of developing High Blood Pressure increases as you get older
- Family history of High Blood Pressure: again this is the “official” theory. Are you therefore doing something different from what your family members normally do? Has your lifestyle changed from family norm, including your eating habits?
- Being of African or Caribbean origin: This is also the “official” theory! What type of African or Caribbean: Is it Africans living on the African Continent who are exposed to Organic Food or the African living in the Diaspora?
- High amount of salt in your food? Here again, what type of Salt are you taking? Is it Pure Unrefined Sea Salt or Table Processed Salt?
- Lack of Exercise
- Overweight and Obese
- Regular Alcohol intake
- Smoking: this is number one cause of High Blood Pressures and Cardiovascular Health issues.
- Long-term Sleep Deprivation
- Chronic Stress arising from serious life events
NOTE: Do look out for our other recipes that can reduce your Blood Pressure.
In particular if you are looking for:
- Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure that really works
- Herbs to Lower Blood Pressure quickly without side effects
- Natural remedies for High Blood Pressure Treatment at home
- How to Control High Blood Pressure with Herbs and Botanicals
- Foods that are good for High Blood Pressure
- How to Cure High Blood Pressure with Holistic Medicines
- How to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally and Quickly
- Foods that Lower Blood Pressure quickly: Look out for our recipes
- .....then we have a lot for you to consider with good outcome and results.
Our proprietary Herbal Formulations for Natural Blood Pressure Relief are designed to support a Healthy Blood Pressure and Circulation the Natural way, coupled with Lifestyle changes that you would need to make in order to completely eliminate High BloodPressure or Hypertension.
Among our very best are: Jiaogulan, The Imperial Blend (Super Immune Booster), Whole C.
When constipation is part of your concern you may need to add: GI Pro for Stomach Qi Stagnation.
But above all else, remember to do the ONE thing as this will go a long way to heal yourself of Blood Pressure and prevent Heart Disease. It can also help prevent Cancer, Obesity, Diabetes, and constipation:
That is: take Regular Vegetable soup. Look out soon for our recipe on Vegetable Soups!