There are two categories of Cholesterol:
- Dietary Cholesterol: This cholesterol is found only in animal-based food products. Dietary Cholesterol cannot be measured any doctor; just as your doctor cannot measure how many hotdogs you have eaten.
- Blood Cholesterol: This Cholesterol is made in the Liver; and this is what your doctor measures in your blood. Several research studies have now shown, in both animal and human experiments that consuming animal-based protein increases Blood Cholesterol levels.
The nature of our food intake and diet; and lifestyle can affect the amount of fat in our Blood and the way it circulates around the body. Here also, Body Fat is different from Dietary fat.
Dietary Fat is the stuff we eat: like the grease on French fries, cheese, for example
Body Fat on the other hand: is the stuff made by our body.
All of the following can either increase your cholesterol level or affect the ratio of good to bad cholesterol:
- Eating a diet high in saturated fat
- Not being physically active
- Being overweight or obese
- Statin drugs
- Having a large waist circumference.
- Medication for diabetes and high blood Pressure
- Certain health issues can also cause high cholesterol: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Liver Disease and Kidneys Disease.
What is the key to Low and Healthy Cholesterol? Whilst taking the products that you are about to look at, you need to do yourself a very potent service by:
- Eat Plant-Based foods
- Increase your dietary Fibre intake.
- Take lots of water every day.
Our Alternative Cholesterol Home Remedies and Supplements are Multidimensional; in that they do more than just Lowering Cholesterol.
These Cholesterol Home Remedies provide complete Detoxfication Programme for the Whole Body.
The very classic ones include: Jiaogulan, UltraGano Supreme Certified, The Imperial Blend (Super Immune Booster), Neprinol, Ellagic Acid With Graviola.