Chanca Piedra (Combo Pack) - Herbal Tea
Chanca Piedra,Herbal Tea,85gm,Natural Health Shop,Bromley,BR1 4QU,UK,+442037307607,Dissolves Kidney Stones,Dissolves Gallbladder Stones,Natural Kidney Stone Breaker,Natural Treatment For Colon,Liver,Breast Cancers
Chanca Piedra - literally means "stone breaker," due to its ability to break up and dissolve Kidney Stones and Gallstones.
For a comprehensive Kidney Stone and Gallbladder Flush and Removal, it is recommended that you take Chanca piedra with Yidan - Gallbladder-Kidney Stone Formula.
Chanca Piedra also possesses the ability to impair certain calcium-forming organisms ("nanobacteria") which, in turn, cause inflammation and the production of bad Calcium in the body.
It is widely believed that a host of disease conditions are tied to the over-production of bad calcium in the body.
Therefore those looking for Ethnobotanical and Natural Remedy for their:
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Heart attack
- Hardening of the Arteries – Atherosclerosis
- Prevent Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Gallbladder Stones
- Kidney Stones............ then Chanca Piedra is one of your last resorts when others have failed.
You owe it to yourself to get healed!
Indications for the Ethnobotanical use of Chanca Piedra worldwide are broad and fall into the following categories:
- Alopecia, Amenorrhea, Cancer, Colic, Colitis, Constipation, Diabetes, Dysentery, Dyspepsia, Oedema, Enteritis, Fever, Flu, Gallstones, Gas, Gonorrhea, Itch, Jauntice, Kidney Stones, Malaria, Nephrosis, Oliguria, Pain, Proctosis, Spasms, Stomach Ache, Viginitis, and Worms - traditional indications by Western Amazonian peoples: DAV, RAI, SAR.
- Menorrhagia, Oliguria - Ayurvedics: KAB.
- Bacterial Infection, Cold, Constipation, Fever, Flu, High Blood Sugar - Bahamians: RAI.
- Albuminuria, Arthritis, Biliousness, Bladder Stones, Cancer, Catarrh, Cholecocystosis, Colic, Cystosis, Diabetes, Dyspepsia, Dysuria, Oedema, Enterosis, Fever, Flu, Gallstones, Gas, Gonorrhoea, Gout, Hepatosis, High Blood Pressure, Hyperuricemia, Inflammation, Jaundice, Kidney Stones, Malaria, Nephrosis, Obesity, Oliguria, Pain, Proctosis, Prostatitis, Spasms, Stomach Ache, Uterosis - traditional indications by Brazilians: MPB, RAI).
- Biliousness, Diabetes, Dysentery, Fever, Malaria, Oliguria - Cuba : AUS.
- Colic, Colitis, Dyspepsia, Enterosis, Fever, Flu, Gas, Malaria, Spasm, Stomach Ache, Oliguria - Haitians: RAI.
- Cuts, Inflammation, Pimples, Swelling, and Wounds - Nepal: NPM.
- Diuretic Tonic in Malaria with Splenic and Hepatic Ailments - Puerto Rico: KAB.
- Dysentery, Gastrosis, Sores; Fruits for Bruises, Ringworm, Scabies, and Tubercular Sores -- Yanani in S.A.: KAB.
This product can be used as tea using the instructions below.
I. Preparation: If you can boil water, you can make this product: Professional herbalists will recognize this as a standard decoction.
- Add 1 table spoon heap of Chanca Piedra to a large Stainless Steel sauce pan, along with 1 litre of purified water. You have enough product in the product bag to do this seven to eight times.
- Heat until a very low-level boil or it is “barely boiling” level has been reached, and continue boiling for 5 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove heat source and let it cool.
- Pour the contents of your pan through a strainer and into a large glass vase or container so as to remove most of the tea fragments.
- Dispose of tea fragments.
- Drink your tea hot
- NOTE: You can refrigerate and enjoy later but re-heat and still enjoy hot.
- You may add Cinnamon, Lemon, and/or Honey to taste.
- NOTE: More specific protocols for the use of the product are provided below.
- For General Use: 250ml to 1 litre daily
- Therapeutically: 1 litre to 3 litres daily
II. Protocols. Take under the advisement of your Naturopath or other Healthcare Practitioner.
Additional Online Resources:
- Tropical Plant Database -- This is a comprehensive review of the plant, its medicinal properties, physical characteristics, phytochemistry, clinical research done on the plant to date, and current practical uses from Leslie Taylor's site ("Raintree"). She also produces a 62-page techreport for chanca piedra.
- Benefits of Chanca Piedra -- A summation of its benefits from Global Healing Center.
- Stonebreaker -- This is a comprehensive website devoted to "Chanca Piedra" created by Univ. of Wisconsin biology student, Sam Zwerzik, who was inspired to create a "Stonebreaker" website due to the promise that this medicinal plants for the effective treatment of AIDS.
- Bhuiaonla -- This site, also the creation of a student, (Pankaj Oudhia), focusses on the known medicinal properties of chanca piedra from a ayurvedic perspective.
- "Promising alternative treatment for urolithiasis / nephrolithiasis" -- an examination of the use of chanca piedra to treat these conditions. (Note that these conditions have been treated for these conditions for countless centuries already.) See related study from the same government site.
- D, James A., et al, 1929 – Handbook Of Medicinal Herbs, Edition II, CRC Press LLC. Accessed: 3rd. January 2015