Tinnitus Home Cure
Tinnitus is the perception of sound in your ears or head that isn’t caused by an outside source. There are many different conditions that can cause Tinnitus as enumerated below. Tinnitus can also sometimes occur for no known reason and is usually associated with a Loss of Hearing.
The Phenomenon is like:
- Hearing Loss
- Ringing in Ear
- Ear Buzzing
- Ear Hissing-in....
Mild Tinnitus is common affecting about 10 percent of people. There are about two types of Tinnitus:
- Objective Tinnitus: sounds can only be heard by you. It’s the most common type of tinnitus and is usually linked to problems affecting your hearing (auditory) system.
- Subjective Tinnitus: sounds can be heard by you or your Naturopathic Doctor or GP when he or she listens through a stethoscope placed near your ear. This type of Tinnitus is less common and is usually caused by a physical problem that produces sound in or near the ear. For example, problems with narrowing of your blood vessels.
Causes of Tinnitus whether Objective or Subjective, include:
- Obstruction of the Ear Canal
- Inflammation of Ear
- Eustachian Tube Obstruction
- Miniere's Disease
- Toxic Reaction To Chemicals
- Reaction To Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Acoustic Blast Injury.....
Therefore given the above causes, it is important to additionally address any other Presenting Problems You may be having.
We are introducing an All Herbal Chinese Protocol that is effective in solving Your "ear sound drive"