Adrenal System Health Remedies
Adrenal System Remedies:
The Adrenal Glands are part of the Endocrine System. The major glands of the Endocrine System are the
- Parathyroid Glands
- Adrenal Glands
- Pineal Body
- Reproductive Organs - ovaries and testes.
- The pancreas which is part of the Endocrine System has dual role of hormone production as well as a Digestive Aid.
The Endocrine system influences cellular metabolism by means of hormones.
The Adrenal Glands produce hormones that help the body to:
- Control Blood Sugar
- Burn Protein and Fat
- React to Stressors like a major Illness or Injury
- Regulate Blood Pressure.
The two most important Adrenal hormones are Cortisol and Aldosterone
The main functions of the Adrenal System are:
- The utilization of carbohydrates and fats
- The conversion of fats and proteins into energy
- The distribution of stored fat – especially around your waist (the spare tire) and at the sides of your face
- Normal blood sugar regulation
- Proper cardiovascular function
- Gastrointestinal function
Adrenal insufficiency occurs when the adrenal glands do not make enough Cortisol, and sometimes, Aldosterone.
Symptoms of Adrenal Insufficiency include
- Muscle Weakness
- Decreased Appetite
- Weight Loss
- Some people experience Nausea, Vomiting, and Diarrhoea
From this short synopsis we can see the vital significance of the Adrenal System Glands.
Therefore in treating any Qi stagnation of the Adrenal Glands or Adrenal Insufficiency, we need to approach it with the utmost care and with a multi-modal approach.
Critically, examine what your symptoms are before making any decision; but more importantly, if you are not sure how to approach adrenal insufficiency with Natural Remedies, we are here to offer you our assistance.
The Adrenal System Remedies are a diverse array of Protocols that are multi-purpose just as the Adrenal Glands show several and diverse symptoms from stagnation.
Items 1-10 of 55