Hair Health Remedies
Hair Health Remedies:
One of the attractions of the Human Body is having a thick head of hair that glitters with Naturally Vibrant Health.
However, Hair Loss has become an issues that has wrecked havoc on both Men and Women alike.
Consequently, we have seen the explosion of health loss products, from "naturals" to Cosmetic implants and those of sythetic nature.
There are several factors that can cause Hair Loss, including:
- Thyroid Health: Thyroid Diseases, as well as the side effects of the medications used to treat these disease are the most common health-related causes of Hair Loss.
- Medication: Everything from Birth Control Pills to Steroids, as well as many Blood Pressure,Diabetic and Heart Disease and Acne Medications; and Chemotherapy can cause temporary or permanent Hair Loss.
- Pregnancy: Hair Loos usually occur after child birth
- Hormonal changes in women: Pre-menopause and Peri-menopause can also lead to Hair Loss.
- Physical Stress and Trauma: Traumatic issues: Surgery, Accidents, Cancer, Chemotherapy Treatment, Radiotherapy Treatment.
- Excessive Smoking: Smoking decreases the Vital Force of Hair Follicles
- Deficiency: Minerals such as Iron deficiency anaemia, Lack of Vitamins and Nutrients
- Genetic Factors: Inherited Diseases:
- Male Pattern Baldness and Female Pattern Baldness
- Environment: Environmental pollutants in the air and water, as well as exposure to chlorine, metals and minerals, can lead to hormonal imbalances that can contribute to hair loss. UV exposure and free radicals can also prematurely age the scalp cells and damage the Hair Shaft.
- Chronic Dehydration: Water is essential for the health of hair for a number of reasons. The hair is one quarter water. That fact alone should accentuate how important water is for the hair. Water also carries vital vitamins to the hair root and hydrates the entire hair strand from the inside. Water is the main source of energy for hair cells, including the cells that generate new hair growth. Water also clears the body from pollutants, which also cause hair loss. From our point of view, this is the number one cause of hair loss. As said by F. Batmanghelidj, MD, in his book: Your Body's Many Cries For Water: "You're Not Sick, You're Thirsty. Don't Treat Thirst With Medication"
- ... and many more
Our flagship Hair Health Remedies are one of the kind that can benefit both Men and Women concerned with the issues of Hair Loss. Our best Hair Health Remedy is Hair Revive.
In all cases we always want you to ask yourself this question: What am I doing Wrong that is contributing to my health concern!?
Items 11-16 of 16