Anxiety and Depression: Theese are the two of the most common causes of Chronic Insomnia or Sleep Disorders.
Most people suffering from an Anxiety Disorder or Depression have trouble sleeping. What's more, the Sleep Deprivation can make the Symptoms of Anxiety or Depression worse.
Chronic insomnia is usually tied to an underlying mental or physical issue.
- Psychological problems that can cause insomnia: Depression, Anxiety, Chronic Stress, Bipolar Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Medications that can cause Insomnia: Antidepressants; Cold and Flu Medications that contain Alcohol; Pain Relievers that contain Caffeine (Midol, Excedrin); Diuretics, Corticosteroids, Thyroid Hormone, High Blood Pressure Medications.
- Medical problems that can cause Insomnia: asthma, allergies, Parkinson’s disease, Hyperthyroidism, Acid Reflux, KidneyS Disease, Cancer, Chronic Pain.
- Sleep Disorders that can cause Insomnia: Sleep Apnea, Narcolepsy, Restless Legs Syndrome.
The good news is that most cases of Insomnia can be cured with changes you can make on your own—without relying on sleep specialists or turning to prescription or over-the-counter sleeping pills.
Apart from adjusting a few habits Natural Insomnia Remedies are very effective in solving any form of isomnia. It must be approached in a very Holistic way.
Ask yourself: Why am I having Sleeplessness and Insomnia. As Naturopathic Medical Pratitioners, our focus is to ascertain the Genesis and the Root Cause of Concern! You may need to see a qualified Naturopathic Medical Physician if you are lost in the mellee.
Symptoms of Insomnia may include:
- Difficulty Falling Asleep at Night
- Waking up During the Night
- Waking up too early
- Not feeling well-rested after a night's sleep
- Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
- Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering
- Increased errors or accidents
- Ongoing worries about sleep
The Eclectic Insomnia Remedies and Protocols below go to address the above underlying causes of Insomnia. Our blog posts gives advice and delve more into the problems of insomnia.
Items 11-18 of 18