Izulant (Combo Pack)
Izulant is a Potent Topical Painkiller, which works by Blocking the Nerve Transmission of Pain Signals
Izulant – A Potent Topical Pain Relief.
The Izula Ant -
Paraponera clavata - as it is referred to in the Peruvian Amazon, stings with a potency so great that it is said to be one of the most painful on earth.
Out of this observation comes this insect's nickname, "bullet ant" because the pain of one sting from one ant can rival that of a bullet wound!
Izulant tincture made from this ant is a powerful topical painkiller, which works by blocking the nerve transmission of pain signals. There are several chemical compounds which work together to reduce pain, of which Poneratoxin is but one.
Poneratoxin is shown to Block Synaptic Transmission and Depolarize Interneurons, as well as Block Sodium Channels in the Nerves.
Izulant Topical Pain Relief could be used for:
- Inflamed Nerves and Tissues
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Bunion Pain
- Persistent or Intermittent Pain in Foot or Legs
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Muscular Pain due to Fibromyalgia
- Psoriatic Arthritis........etc.
Izulant is one of the strongest Topical Pain Relief Venom obtained from the forest ants.
Izulant, a Tincture made from Izula Ant is comparable in strength and effect to topical cobra venom preparation which are also used as analgesics, albeit in Southeast Asia.
The first reported use of Izula Ant Venom was to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis. In addition to Pain Relief and Reducing Inflammation and Swelling, it may also Improve Immune and Liver Functions.
Instructions for Use:
- Puncture the top of the bottle after opening the cap with a large needle, then apply anywhere from 2 to 10 drops over the area where pain is experienced.
- If using this product together with Cansema you may use the product at any stage of the escharotic process.
- If applying to the site of an eschar or other puscular formation, be sure to cover liberally the peripheral area around the scab itself.
- It takes about 40 minutes before Pain Relief commences, and it normally lasts for several hours.
- This product is for External topical use ONLY.
- It is NEVER to be used internally.
- Please KEEP this product away and out of reach of young children.
- All the materials used to make the Izulant tincture are wild-crafted from sources procured by our supplier in the Ucayali Region of Peru in the Amazon Forest.