Liver Home Remedies
The Liver is a very important organ of the body that helps your body to function properly. It is like the washing machine of your body.
Your Liver is a metabolically active organ responsible for many vital life functions. Some of its primary functions are:
- Bile Production and Excretion
- Excretion of Bilirubin, Cholesterol, Hormones, and Drugs
- Metabolism of Fats
- Metabolizing of Proteins
- Metabolizing of Carbohydrates
- Enzyme Activation
- Storage of Glycogen, Vitamins, and Minerals
- Synthesis of Plasma Proteins, such as Albumin, and Clotting Factors
- Blood Detoxification and Purification of: Alcohol, Drugs, Pollutants and Poisonous Chemicals
- Blood Filtration
- Immunological Function
All our Body Systems including: The Immune System, Digestive Tract, Brain, Musculoskeletal, Reproductive, Urinary – Kidneys, and Cardiovascular System, depend on a very Healthy and optimal functioning of your Liver.
This is why Liver Diseases such as Hepatitis C can have such varied symptoms.
Given the very nature and function of the Liver, any sign of Diseased Liver can potentially affect the major functions of the body system and organs. Consequently, it is of utmost importance to take a very good care of this powerful organ.
There are more than 100 types of Liver diseases. Many conditions begin as flu-like symptoms and progress to more severe signs of Liver damage, such as Jaundice, Liver Cancer and Dark-coloured Urine.
Some other symptoms of liver problems include:
- Loss of Appetite
- Joint Pain
- Stomach Discomfort
- Stomach Pain
- Nose Bleeds
- Abnormal blood Vessels on the Skin - Spider Sngiomas
- Varicose Veins
- Itchy Skin
- Low Sex Drive
More serious symptoms include:
- Yellowing of the Skin and Eyes - Jaundice
- Confusion and difficulty thinking clearly
- abdominal swelling - Ascites
- swelling of the legs - Oedema
- Gynecomastia - when males start to develop breast tissue
- Enlarged Liver - Hepatomegaly
- Dark Urine
- Pale-colored Stools
There are many types of diseases that can affect the liver and its functions.
§ Autoimmune hepatitis
§ Biliary atresia
§ Hepatitis A
§ Hepatitis B
§ Hepatitis C
§ Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
Having said all the above, it has to be known that nature has endowed us with the abundance of natural remedies that abounds in nature to cure any form of diseases that affect the our Liver, for example: Bupleurum, Dandelion, Hyssop, Gentian, False Unicorn, and many more others are the gifts of nature to Heal us.
Watch the space as there are going to be full descriptions and suggestive healing protocols and remedies on all diseases from our information site.