MemoryRecall is a Natural Remedy and Holistic Medicine and a Superior Cognitive Booster for a Clear, Sharp and Powerful Mind that Boost Brain Circuit Function and Promotes Constant Clear Mental Sharpness for the Total Cognition Function of the Brain including early onset Dementia
Memory! Recall! Learning! Focus! Energy! Attention! Mood! Motivation!
The Brain is the Most Complex Organ in the Human Body
As powerful as it is, the Brain is also very fragile. Considering all the things that it can do, one of its most valued functions is its capacity to Store Memory.
The simplest way to explain memory is the Encoding, Storage of Information, the Stimuli and the ability to Retrieve information when needed.
If you’re over 50, you may say you’re having a “senior moment.”
If under 50, you simply say “I can’t remember” or “I forgot.”
The truth of the matter is that most of Memory problems have very little to do with age. Knowing this, most folks may be wondering, "What is causing me to forget where I left my keys", "the name of places, or a certain phone number?
At times you might also find that you know what that particular thing does and where it’s located, yet you can’t find the name for it in your head. You might say it’s on the “tip of my tongue… what is it called?”
This is MemoryRecall failure!
Symptoms of Memory Loss or Failing Memory:
Memory problems can vary in severity and cause different types of signs and symptoms. Common symptoms associated with memory loss include the following:
- Confabulation - Invented Memories or Real Memories recalled out of Sequence
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Difficulty handling day-to-day affairs, such as keeping appointments, or preparing meals
- Forgetting people, facts, and events that were previously known well
- Getting lost and misplacing items
- Increased difficulty in following directions or taking a step-by-step approach to a familiar task
- Language difficulties, such as mixing up words or trouble remembering a word
- Neurological disorders - e.g: Tremors, Autism, Seizures, Multiple Sclerosis, Uncoordinated Movements.
- Poor performance on memory tests
- Repeating the same stories and/or questions
But Remember this: Disease Does Not Increase With Age!
There are many causes for Memory Loss.
The most common ones are...
- Drugs: Certain prescription drugs interfere with memory process because of their chemical components, antihistamine, antibiotics, and others, for example, can affect your acetylcholine level - a primary neurotransmitter responsible for memory and learning. Low levels of acetylcholine affect concentration, making one forgetful.
- Vaccination: There are ample evidence that suggestes that just like any drugs, vaccination is also a contributory factor in some neurological disorders including Autism in children; though the official theory discounts this.
- Smoking: Smoking affects almost all organs of the body. Some of these harmful and negative effects are immediate. When you smoke the brain develops extra receptors to accommodate the large doses of nicotine from the tobacco. This dramatically changes the brain function, resulting in smokers feeling anxious, irritable and has a strong craving for nicotine when they stop smoking.
- Drug abuse: To start with, every drug whether over-the-counter or prescribed is Liver Toxic! And taking all kinds of drugs affect the Brain through Oxygen Transmission. These activities often Decrease the amount of Oxygen brought to the Brain, therefore the result is Depletion of Neurons, inhibition of Brain Functions and later, Memory Loss.
- Lack of Sleep: Fatigue is the constant result of Sleep Deprivation, and it also affects the ability to retrieve information
- Stress: Stress can get in the way of concentration. Our Memory suffers when a person is Anxious, Over-stimulated and distracted. In worst case scenario, Stress and Adrenal Fatifue brought on by an Emotional Trauma can lead to Depression which can lead to Memory Loss as well.
- Diseases: Memory Loss can also be induced by certain diseases like Alzheimer's, which is a brain disease that causes a slow decline in memory, thinking and reasoning skills.
- Emotional disorders. Stress, Anxiety or Depression can cause Forgetfulness, Confusion, difficulty concentrating and other problems that disrupt daily activities.
- Alcoholism. Chronic Alcohol intake can seriously impair Mental Abilities. Alcohol can also cause Memory Loss by interacting with medications.
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency. Vitamin B-12 helps maintain Healthy Nerve Cells and Red Blood Cells. A vitamin B-12 deficiency — common in Older adults — can cause Memory problems.
- Hypothyroidism. An Underactive Thyroid Gland – Hypothyroidism - can result in forgetfulness and other thinking problems.
- Brain diseases. A Tumour or infection in the brain can cause memory problems or other dementia-like symptoms.
MemoRecall is Food for the Total Cognitive Enhancement of the Brain.
- Is a Superior Cognitive Booster for a mind that's clear, sharp and powerful
- Protects Circulation in your Brain,
- Boosts Brain Circuit Function
- Promotes constant clear Mental Sharpness.
- Helps Increase Concentration and Mental Focus
MemoryRecall contains Eight Brain-boosting ingredients shown in International clinical studies to improve Memory, Recall, Focus and Learning, while helping Protect the Brain from the Damages of Plaque.
Concentration, Drive, Reaction Speed, Confidence
MemoryRecall formula is based on the latest worldwide scientific research discoveries on cognitive enhancements.
It Can be Very Frustrating...
But There is Help!
MemoryRecall Ingredients and what they Promote:
CDPCholine......................... 200 mg
Increase Energy and boost Metabolism, improve Learning and Memory ability, combat Inflammation and Oxidative Stress.
NOTE: The premium ingredients in this bottle if purchased individually, it would cost between £140 to £170
Container Size: 90 Vegan Caps
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Size Per Serving: 650 mg per capsule potency
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Starch, Vegetable Fibre – as capsule shell.
Directions: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
MemoryRecall is Gluten Free! Trans Fat Free! Sugar Free! and GMO Free!
Cognitive Health should not be neglected, feed you brain with the top nutrients that recent science can provide with MemoryRecall