MIGRAINE RELIEF Because headaches and migraines have so many possible causes, treating them can be a real challenge, often requiring relief of multiple possible causes and symptoms. Migraine Relief is a complex formula that uses both homeopathic...
Headaches and Migraines do have so many possible causes, hence treatment can be a real challenge, often requiring relief of multiple possible causes and symptoms.
Migraine Relief is a Complex Formula that uses both Homeopathic Medicines and Chinese Herbs to address a large number of these possible causes.
In addition, many of the ingredients overlap in many ways, so that many of the possible causes are addressed by more than one ingredient.
Migraines, especially, are known for having multiple overwhelming symptoms, that can be very difficult to treat.
To meet these challenges, Migraine Relief contains both a Homeopathic Formula for Relief of Headache Pain, and a Chinese Herbal Formula to support Normal Vascular and Nerve Inflammation response.
TYPES OF HEADACHES
Headaches are often grouped into categories by causes or symptoms.
Tension Headaches are triggered by tightness and tension in the neck and surrounding muscles.
Cluster Headaches are Vascular Headaches defined by Intense Pain behind one eye.
Migraines can be further subdivided but are generally characterized by Sharp, Pounding and Debilitating Pain that may affect Vision, Hearing, and other senses.
Other common types of Headaches are Organic, Hormone, Trauma, Allergy, Sinus, TMJ/dental, Ocular, Analgesic or Rebound Headaches, or Headaches due to Exertion.
The main symptoms of Migraine Headache are:
- An intense, throbbing or pounding Headache often affecting the front or one side of the head
- Nausea - feeling sick - and sometimes Vomiting - being sick.
- Increased sensitivity to light, smells and sound
- Poor concentration
- Feeling hot or cold
- Perspiration - sweating.
- Increased need to pass urine. This can occur before, during or after the Migraine attack.
- Stomach Ache
- Tiredness for up to 2 or 3 days after a Migraine
The throbbing Headache is often made worse by the person moving.
There are various factors which might trigger a Migraine. Each person is different and you should try to identify which factors might apply to you and try to avoid them. Many people find that they are able to tolerate one of the triggers on its own but a combination of more than one trigger can push them over their threshold and cause an attack.
Emotional Triggers include:
Physical Triggers include:
- Loss of sleep
- Irregular Sleep
- Strenuous Exercise
- Tension in the Neck or Shoulders
- Eye Strain (computer work)
- Dental Problems (teeth grinding)
Dietary Triggers include:
- Bright Lights
- Loud Noise
- Strong Smells
- Smoky Environments
Other Triggers include:
- Sleeping Medications
The throbbing headache is often made worse by the person moving.
Lifestyle changes can often help to reduce the frequency and severity of Headaches and Migraines.
For example, these can help to avoid common Headache triggers such as: Caffeine, Smoking (nicotine and other toxins), and Alcohol.
Certain foods may also trigger Headaches for some people, and likely culprits include:
- Artificial Sweeteners: Aspartame, MSG
- Food additives (such as Nitrates)
- Common diet allergens like strawberries, peanuts, nightshades (e.g. potatoes, tomatoes, and eggplant)
- Chocolate and Sugars.
Adequate sleep and regular exercise will help to balance Hormones and reduce Stress, both of which are also a common trigger.
Supplement Facts - 60 vegan capsules
Active Ingredients for Pain Relief
- Belladonna 10X
- Bryonia 10X
- Cyclamen Europaeum 8X
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X
- Sanguinaria Canadensis 8X
- Spigelia Anthelmia 8X
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Capsule (Cellulose).
Herbal blend 750mg/cap:
- Chinese Licorice Root
- Chinese Lovage Root
- Chinese Mint Herb
- Chinese Skullcap Root
- Corydalis Yanhuoso Root
- Costus root, Dong Quai root
- Fragrant Angelica Root, Gastrodia Root
- Ginger root
- Gypsum Calcined
- Heal All Herb
- Magnolia Flower
- Poria Fungal Body
- Siler root
- Simple-Leaf Chaste Tree fruit
- Tangerine Peel
- Uncaria Rhynchophylla stem
Depending on individual needs:
- Migraine Relief can be used as an occasional remedy (taking it just when a Headache strikes), or
- As a preventative or reducing measure for chronic, periodic, or episodic Migraine or other Headaches.
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caps at first onset of symptoms, then take 2 caps every 3-4 hours as needed.
- Results are usually felt within an hour and improve with continued use.
- If symptoms are frequent, try 1-2 caps twice daily to reduce/prevent symptoms.