OCMP (Optimize Cellular Membrane Potential): OCMP is a potent combination of nutrients designed to optimize the ionic charge on cell membranes. OCMP improves overall cellular efficiency , increasing the uptake by cells of oxygen and other...
OCMP (Optimize Cellular Membrane Potential):
OCMP is a Potent Combination of Nutrients Designed to Optimize the Ionic Charge on Cell Membranes.
OCMP improves overall Cellular Efficiency, Increasing the uptake by Cells of Oxygen and other Nutrients.
The Key Factors that determine how well your Cell Membranes Function are Positive and Negative Ions Concentrations.
Have you been experiencing Headaches, Uneasiness or Sudden Nausea in an Overcrowded room?
Sometimes even in an air-conditioned room you might experience these problems.
This could be the result of the Lack of Negative Ions in the room.
In other words these environments have High Concentrations of Positive Ions.
An excess of Positively Charged Ions in your environment can contribute to Tiredness and a Lack of Energy, Tension, Anxiety and Irritability.
Positive Ions in the air have even been investigated as a contributing factor for Asthma, Allergies, Depression, Migraines and Headaches.
In nature, Positive Ions are commonly formed by Strong Winds, Dust, Humidity and Pollution from Industrial wastes, vehicular fumes - and are at their highest levels just before an electrical storm. This has been hypothesized as why so many people feel so uneasy before a storm and why respiratory problems are commonly reported at this time as well.
If you’ve ever spent a lot of time walking beside a busy road or inside a Laundromat you will have experienced the tiring effects of a highly positively charged environment.
Unfortunately, our modern-day homes and workplaces have also become Chronic Generators of potentially harmful Positive Ions. Office Air-conditioning Systems, Fluorescent lights, Mobile phones and electrical and computer equipment are all potent Positive Ion Generators, with printers and photocopiers being especially bad.
In your home, Fluorescent lighting, Mercury Bulbs and electrical equipment such as televisions, Microwave Ovens and clothes dryers are big out-gassers of Positive Ions, as are the fibres in carpets, curtains and upholstery.
Air conditioners, fan heaters and hair dryers are particularly strong sources of positively charged ions as well.
Worse still, as most homes are often well sealed from the air outside, there’s little chance for fresh air and its negative ions coming in with high enough levels to counteract this positive ion pollution.
Here are some of the Health benefits of Negative Ions:
- Negative Ions Increase your sense of Well-being and Mental Clarity by removing the debilitating effects of Excessive Positive Ions in your environment. They are often described as a Natural Anti-depressant.
- Negative Ion Appliances are proven to clear the air of Dust, Pollen, Pet Dander, Mold Spores and other potential Allergens.
- Negative Ion in your environment can significantly Decrease Airborne Viruses and Bacteria in your home
- Exposure to Negatively Charged Ions improves the function of the Cilia in your Respiratory Tract that protect your Lungs from Irritation and Inflammation, thus reducing instances of Colds, Flu, Hay fever and Asthma.
- Negative Ionizers have a Relaxing Effect and have been reported to Normalize your Breathing Rate, Decrease Blood Pressure and Relieve Tension. Because Negative Ions are absorbed directly into your bloodstream they may help to combat harmful Free Radicals within your body, which if unchecked can lead to all kinds of Cancers and Diseases.
- Studies show that high levels of Negative Ions can be as effective at treating Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) as commonly prescribed antidepressants
- Improved Energy Levels and Concentration. Research at the University of California showed that Negative Ions normalizes Serotonin Levels in your Brain, potentially Improving the Positive Outlook and Mood of people.
- Better Sleep. A French study found out that using Negative Ion Technology could help you to sleep better. This is once again due to Negatively Charged Ions Positive Effects in Normalizing Serotonin production in your Brain.
- Reduces instances of Headaches and Sickness. The company Norwich Union found installing Negative Ion Air Cleaners in a work area full of Computers and other electronic equipment reduced instances of reported sickness and headaches by 78%. Negative Ion generators are also routinely used in hospitals in Europe for their beneficial impact on the health and healing rates of patients.
- Elevated Mental Concentration and Performance. Testing has regularly shown that subjects exposed to high levels of Negative Ions perform better in Mentally Challenging Tasks than those breathing normal Positive Ion Dense Air. Pierce J. Howard PhD. at the Centre for Applied Cognitive Sciences says in the Owner’s Manual for the Brain – “Negative Ions Increase the Flow of Oxygen to the Brain; resulting in Higher Alertness, Decreased Drowsiness, and more mental energy.”
- Research showed Negative Ion exposure improved Physical Performance.
- Scientists found that Negatively Charged Ions Boosted Concentrations of the Antioxidant Superoxide Dismutase – SOD – one of the primary defences against Oxidative Stress of your body.
- Negative Ions Neutralize Free Radicals.
- Negative Ions Revitalize Cell Metabolism.
- Negative Ions Enhance Immune Function.
- Negative Ions Purify your Blood.
- Negative Ions Balance the Autonomic Nervous System: Promoting Deep Sleep and Healthy Digestion
- One of the most important benefits of Negative Ions is that they clear the air of Airborne Allergens such as Pollen, Mold Spores, Bacteria and Viruses.
Our Cells need the Optimal Ionic Charge Inside and Outside the Cell and on the Cell Membrane so that they can function at Optimal Capacity.
The Key Ions involved are Sodium, Potassium, Chloride and Calcium.
Sodium and Potassium: These two minerals Regulate Water Balance in your Body and Aid Digestion.
Most people mistake and associate Sodium with Salt: Salt is made up of Sodium and Chloride in its unpure form - Sea Salt - Sodium Chloride contains countless beneficial minerals.
If is were not for these two minerals, we would have loated or Swell Up with Water or we would Dehydrate and Dry out or Die.
Potassium is Extremely important mineral for Regulating Bowel and Urinary Functions.
Sodium and Potassium Deficiency show numerous symptoms such as:
- Stomach Ulcers: Gastritis, Peptic Ulcer
Chloride is an “essential” mineral for humans. It is abundant in ionic trace mineral preparations.
It is a major mineral nutrient that occurs primarily in Body Fluids.
Chloride is a prominent Negatively Charged Ion of the Blood, where it represents 70% of the body’s total negative ion content.
As the Principal Negatively Charged Ion in your Body, Chloride serves as one of the Main Electrolytes of your Body.
Chloride, in addition to Potassium and Sodium, assist in the Conduction of Electrical Impulses when dissolved in Bodily Fluid like your Blood.
Chloride also combines with Hydrogen in the Stomach to make Hydrochloric Acid - a Powerful Digestive Enzyme that is responsible for the Breakdown of Proteins, Absorption of other Metallic Minerals, and Activation of Intrinsic Factor, which in turn Absorbs Vitamin B12.
With Sodium and Potassium, Chloride works in the Nervous System to aid in the Transport of Electrical Impulses throughout your Body, as movement of Negatively Charged Chloride Ions into the Cell propagates the Nervous Electrical Potential.
Calcium is a construction worker for your body.
Calcium gives your Bones and Teeth their strength and rigidity
Calcium also helps in the Nervous Function enabling your nerves to function properly.
These four elements are found in abundance in almost every diet, but are often severely imbalanced at the cellular level.
Increasing their intake does not automatically improve the function of the cellular membrane. Indeed, in many cases that function may actually decrease because the ionic charges become more out of balance.
OCMP is a proprietary, Doctor-Formulated Supplement providing therapeutic levels of all the Ionic Gatekeeper Nutrients, most importantly in the Correct Ratios.
Within these Ratios, High Levels of Bio-available Magnesium is key, while Zinc, Chromium, Manganese, Lithium and Germanium also contribute.
These elements help Spark the Production and Release of the Calcium and Chloride Ions essential to Optimizing the Ionic Charge on Cellular Membranes.
OCMP equally importantly, enhances the Methylation - regulation - Capacity of ells.
Estimates are that the body performs this indispensable process billions of times each second just to maintain life.
It is the attachment of a Methyl group -CH3- to a Biomolecule like a Hormone or Neurotransmitter that allows them to work properly.
Optimizing this Methylation Process can help offset the Decline in Physical and Mental capacities that typically accompany Aging.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Size Per Container: 120 Capsules
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Magnesium AA Chelate|
|Vitamin B6 (P5P)||33mg||*|
|Zinc Picolinate (20%)||208mg||*|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholicalciferol)||800IU||*|
|Boron (Amino Acid chelate)||33mg||*|
|GTF Chromium 2.5%||1.7mg||*|
|Aulterra Trace Minerals|
Zinc Picolinate is 20% Zinc: providing 56 mg Zinc, or 350% of RDA - an effective, but still relatively low therapeutic level.
* Daily Value not established