Intestinal parasite cleanser. A must for any complete intestinal cleansing.You will feel thedifference!
Yes...Human Intestinal Parasites are for Real!
Parasitall is very effective for:
- Trichomonas vaginalis: Flagellate
- Balantidium coli: Ciliate
- Ascaris lumbricoides: Roundworm
- Necator americanus: Hook worm
- Enterobias vermicularis: Pinworm
- Strongyloides stercoralis: Strongyloides or Threadworm
- Trichinella spiralis: Trichinella
- Trichuris trichiura: Whipworm
- Clonorchis sinensis: Liver fluke
- Schistosoma genus: Blook flukes
- Paragonimus westermani: Lung fluke
- Fasciolopsis buski: Intestinal fluke
- Taenia saginata: Beef Tapeworm
- Taenia solium: Pork Tapeworm
- Diphyllobothrium latum: Fish tapeworm
- Dipylidium caninum: Dog tapeworm
- Hymenolepsis nana: dwarf Tapeworm
- Protozoa: Single-celled organisms
- Nematodes: Round worms
- Platyhelmithes: Tapeworms, Flukes.
- Giardia lamblia: Flagellate
- Blastocystis hominis: Amoeba - no cyst or larvae stage
- Entamoeba histolytica: Amoeba
- Cyrptosporidium muris: coccidia
- Toxoplasma gondii: Coccidia
Human intestinal parasite worms may cause the following:
- Stomach Bloating
- Digestive Disorders
- Low Immune System
- Skin Rash
- Joint swellings
- Liver toxicity
- Kidney toxicity
Most of us will not face this reality or even want to think about this subject and will continue in their suffering.
There can be over 100 different types of parasites worms living in human bodies.
Some are microscopic in size while others can be seen quite easily.
These common organisms can be found everywhere in our environment, in the air we breath, in the water we drink, or in the food we eat.
Most parasites require a host to complete their life cycle.
Animals can also serve as a host. The parasite will vary in size from the smallest one-thousandth of a micron to whale tapeworms a hundred feet long.
How Do We Become Infected With Parasites?
Parasitic worms can invade our bodies through food and water intake, through a transmitting agent (like a mosquito), sexual conduct or through the nose and skin.
Once established, they will eat the same foods you eat or they will eat you.
People with intestinal parasite infections are usually under-nourished and weak, infected with viral, fungal, or bacteria, and have various types of chemical and metal poisoning.
Human intestinal parasites can be present in any disease, in any person, at any age.
They are responsible for many health problems because they secrete toxins and steal the vital nutrients from our bodies.
They can irritate or exaggerate other health problems you may be experiencing.
Everyone is at risk and under their mercy during parasitic infections.
We create the perfect living environment for parasites when the bowel becomes ineffective in the elimination of our waste products.
The build-up of faecal material on the walls of the colon is attributed to constipation and the amounts of junk food, chemicals, bad fats and sweets we consume.
We poison ourselves from our own toxic waste and the waste from these creatures (auto intoxication) when this ideal habitat for is created.
Testing for parasites are only available for about five percent of the known varieties with twenty-percent accuracy.
All types of cancer cases are afflicted with worms that often lump together and look like tumors.
Female worms can release 3,000 to 200,000 eggs per day depending on their type.
This is a topic that most people do not want to discuss, let alone think about, but now reality must be faced.
How Do I Know If I Have A Parasitic Infestation?
This topic is very important for total detox and your well-being.
Most doctors are not trained to recognize the symptoms of parasitic infections.
Medical tests are available which will only detect some 50 out of 1000 different varieties of parasites.
Even the effectiveness of these tests detect only about 20% of those truly infected, because parasites can take so many different physical forms within their development.
These “numbers” translate to some rather abysmal confidence levels as to the accuracy of the tests, and the probability of them working correctly on you.
Chances are, if you’re tested and you really are infected, you only have a 1% chance of finding out.
Not very good odds to say the least!
What Can I Do To Get Rid Of Parasites?
Parasiticides are generally very toxic, even in the small doses needed, and thus, must be used carefully.
Because of the cunning survival strategies of parasites, and the fact that most are motile, they can quickly migrate from the area of your body that is being medicated, to one that is not; thus, making it almost impossible for effective and complete elimination.
Parasitall Cleanse / Flush is the Answer
- Supports the cleansing of most major intestinal parasites, including tapeworms, roundworms, flukes and protozoans.
- Encourages an unfavorable environment for parasites.
- Provide support for periodic discomfort such as nausea or headache caused by dying parasites.
- There are no side-effects with Parasitall, it is completely safe and nontoxic!
- Works naturally without the harmful side-effects that may cause nausea, diarrhoea, headaches, etc.
- Contains: No gluten, fillers or additives, only the purest, highest-grade natural ingredients are used
The Potent Ingredients and Supplement Fact:
Serving Size: 3 Caps.
Serving Per Container: 40
Proprietary Blend: 450mg per Caps.
Fructus Carpesii Seu Dauci - Fruits
Kills parasites and alleviates pain. It is indicated for abdominal pain caused by Roundworms, Pinworms, Hookworms and Tapeworms.
Semen Arecae Catechu – Seed
The Areca plant has Anthelmintic properties and has been used traditionally in the Orient for Hookworms and Tapeworms elimination. It has Laxative effect and very Astringent. It is indicated for Abdominal pains and cramps.
Cortex Meliae Radicis-Root Bark
It acts on the Spleen, stomach and liver meridians. It is indicated for Roundworm; and Hookworm and Pinworm when used with Areca Seed above.
Alumen – Mineral
Clinically it is widely used for the treatment of a variety of diseases, such as Haemorrhoids, Rectal Prolapse, Uterine Prolapse, Chronic Otitis Media, Hydrocele, Infectious Hepatitis, Chronic Dysentery. Main functions are dispelling phlegm, eliminating dampness, relieving internal heat, and killing intestinal parasites.
Fructus Quisqualis – Fruit
Strengthens the spleen, dissolves accumulation and improves digestion and kills intestinal parasites. It is indicated for Roundworms and Pinworms.
Semen Torreyae - Seed
Action: Analgesic, Anthelmintic including tapeworms, Antidiarrheal, Stomach Ache and Intestinal dysbiosis. Torreya seeds effectively kill Intestinal Parasites. It treats Indigestion and Digestive disorders. It Eases Bowel Movement and Treats Constipation.
Suggested Dosage :
- For parasitic cleansing: Adults should take 3 capsules with 8 oz.(400ml.) of water, 3 times daily between meals for 30 days, or as directed by a physician. May be repeated for another 30 days, if necessary. Thereafter, take 2 to 4 twice a week.
- Children over 25kg should take half adult dose; or as Directed by a Naturopathic Physician
- Parasitic cleansing twice a year is recommended.
Cortex Meliae Radicis Alumen -Mineral Semen Torreyae
You Will Feel the Difference!