1. Unopened items may be returned for any reason whatsoever. Simply send the items back to us by mail within the 30 day (starting from the date of dispatch and shipment to YOU). When we receive your package we will credit you by the method of payment used to place the order (unless paid by cash), for the full purchase price of your product(s), LESS any extra shipping charges or restocking fees that might apply. (See our Terms & Conditions of Use below).
- It is important to note that because of product shelf life, products returned after the 30 days (from the date of shipment to you) period shall incur a 25% Restocking Fee.
- We are not able to accept returns on products after 45 days.
- Additionally: if you are returning a quantity of three (3) to five (5) of the same or different items there will be a 30% restocking fee due to inventory control and product shelf life.
- BULK ITEMS: If you are returning bulk items(different or the same items of more than 5), shall attract a restocking fee of 60%.
- In the event of returning a free shipping item there is a mandatory deduction of £6.50 from your total refund.
2. Exclusive Orders: These are tailor-made orders that are placed specifically for clients with particular needs; and most of these products are not listed on our site at the time of making the order. The products or items in such category MAY NOT be returned at any time; as they are not listed on the site or are in excess of our requirments and stocking. If however we decided to take any returns of such items, they will be subject to 70% shelving or stocking fee.
3. Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Natural Health Shop - natural-healthshop.com, we strive to package clients’ order(s) so they will arrive in a perfect condition.
Unfortunately, once the package leaves our hands, it goes through many other handling hands; consequently, the products may shift causing unintentional damage.
Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions:
I. Please do not discard the damaged product(s). Retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
II. Place items you are returning in a sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
III. Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
IV. Use the mailing address below for all returned products:
297 Rangefield Road
V. Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us. (If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please contact us first in order to receive a return authorization.