Sangre De Drago
Sangre de Drago – Dragon’s Blood – is a Botanical Remedy that has been used by the Indigenous people of the Amazon Forest to Heal Chronic Diseases including Cancer.
Sangre de Drago:
The sap of the Sangre de Drago – Dragon’s Blood – along with its bark–is used by indigenous people to accomplish a variety of healing functions for centuries including as:
- A Wound Healer
- Prostate Cancer Remedy
- A very potent Immune System booster
- Cancer Adjuvant for Reproductive System Cancers
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome - IBS
- Viral Respiratory Infections
- Bleeding Gums
- Skin Healing
- Reduces Puffiness Under Eyes
- Nail Fungus
- Broken Bones
- Vaginal infections - UTIs
- Benign Breast Tumours
- Benign Uterine tumours and Fibroids
Sangre de Drago
Protocol For The Ethno-botanical and Traditional Usage- Benefits:
- Pain relief comes in as little as 90 seconds and covers a broad range of insects.
- Itching and swelling are rapidly alleviated.
- Protocol: Rub on the bite mark using cotton wool.
- Protocol: For simple first degree burns, a few drops spread lightly over the area works wonders.
- Sangre de Drago is Anti-bacterial and Anti-viral.
- Protocol: For Sore Throat take just 1-2 drops - sublingually, hold for a few seconds and swish in mouth before swallow.
- For a Nagging Cough, take 5mls. twice daily in a small glass of warm water.
Ulcers, Gastroenteritis & Other Infections of the Gastrointestinal Tract:
- Stomach Ulcers
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn's disease
- Protocol: 5mls, 3 times per day, for up to 12 days or until healing takes place
Urinary Tract Infections:
- Protocol: 10mls in warm water, 1-3 times a day based on severity, until eliminated.
- Helps to regulate Menstrual Periods
- Protocol: 10mls, 3 times a day, for relief.
Menstrual Period Regulation:
- Protocol: 10mls, in pure water, taken in the morning before meals and last thing before bed.
- Among the many Cancer Remedies that are used in the Amazon, this variety of Sangre de Drago is primarily efficacious for Cancers of the Reproductive Organs:
- Prostate Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Cervical and Uterine Cancer
- Protocol: 10mls in a small glass of water (NO juice!), three times per day.
Post Eschar Anti-Scarring:
Container size: 240mls
Resin sap of Croton lechleri L.
Includes No Alcohol.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking Sangre de Grado if you are Pregnant or Breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- The term "Dragon's Blood" is used as a generic identifier here, but refers to the sap from a broad range of resin-bearing trees - some of which are completely unrelated. The term is also used for the sap obtained from monocots of European and Asian origin. A wonderful description of the varieties can be found in Jean H. Langenheim's Plant Resins: Chemistry, Evolution, Ecology, Ethnobotany (p. 441-445).
- Langenheim references the work of Pieters (1992) who "confirmed the wound-healing effect of crude Croton resin within vivo experiments with rats. A component of this dragon's blood, 4-O-dimethylcedrusin, also improved wound healing in vivo. The effect was greater with the crude resin, however, which Pieters and coworkers attributed to the additional polyphenols that precipitate cell protein and form a crust over the wound." (Pieters, L., T. de Bruyne, G. Mei, G. Lemeire, D. van den Berghe, and A.J. Vlietinck. 1992. In vitro and in vivo biological activity of South American dragon's blood and its constituents. Planta Medica 58:582-583.) [Langenheim, p. 548].
- This physical property can be observed in just seconds. Place two drops on your skin and rub. You will notice that the color changes from red to a whitish pink. Within a few moments this "film" will dry and form a kind of translucent, protective "crust" over the skin. The effect has a remarkable esthetic quality to it.
- Sangre de Drago have different concentration and consistency of saps depending on where it is grown. For instance, a tree grown next to a river will draw more water through its roots, such thatthe sap becomes diluted. With this in mind this version of Sangre de Drago has a thicker consistency than other Sangre de Drago on the market and has more "medicinal" organoleptics.