Vitamin D3 - Bio-D-Mulsion Forte
Biotic Research Corporation,Vitamin D3,Bio-D-Mulsion Forte,Natural Health Shop,Bromley,BR1 4QU,GB,+442037307607,Bone Growth,Natural Treatment For Bone Density,Natural Remedy For Ageing Skin,Insomnia,Brittle Bones,Fragile Bones Treatment With Vitamin D
Vitamin D3 - Bio-D-Mulsion
A lack of Vitamin D, a nutrient that is generated primarily through exposure to sunlight, helps boost the risk of Heart Attacks and Strokes.
Vitamin D is indicated in the following situation of ill health:
- Bone Growth
- Bone Density
- Heart Health
- Skin Health
- Lung Health
- Digestive Insufficiency
Vitamin D Deficiency can lead to Rickets, a Weakened Immune System, increased Cancer Risk, Poor Hair Growth, and Osteomalacia.
Excess Vitamin D, even though rear; especially for people of the temperate zones, can cause the body to absorb too much calcium, leading to increased risk of heart disease and kidney stones.
There is a wide array of studies linking increased Cardiovascular Diseases like High Blood, Stroke, High Cholesterol, etc, with Vitamin D deficiency.
For example, recent data from the long-running Framingham Heart Study indicated that someone with Vitamin D levels below 15 nanograms per millilitre of blood is twice as likely to suffer a Heart Attack, Stroke or other Cardiovascular problem within two years compared to those with higher levels.
Vitamin D is well known as the "sunshine vitamin" because human skin makes the nutrient upon exposure to sunlight. However, most people living within the temperate zones of the Americas and Europe are not that much exposed to enough sunlight to keep Vitamin D levels optimum.
Bio-D-Mulsion an Emulsified Vitamin D3, is the most absorbable Vitamin D3 Supplement.
It is also the very best value and easy to take.
One drop a day is suggested. Some health professionals suggest taking 4000 or more IU a day to correct deficiencies.
Vitamin D has been used to prevent and treat serious diseases. It is essential to help maintain Bone Density. Insufficient Vitamin D has been shown to play a role in the development of Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and other ill health situations.
Container Size: 30ml (750 drops)
Recommended Dosage: 1 drop (2000IU)
Therapeutic Dosage: 2-4 drops
Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU 500% RDA
- Acacia Emulsifier Base
- Sesame Oil.
Some Sources of Vitamin D include:
- Fish(fatty) (cooked): Smoked Salmon (97%), Swordfish (94%), Canned Trout (86%), Salmon (75%), Smoked White Fish (73%), Mackerel (65%), Canned Mackerel (43%), Tuna Canned in Oil (38%), Halibut (33%), Herring (30%), Sardine (27%), Rockfish (26%), Tilapia (21%), Sole & Flounder (20%).
- Mushroom: Maitake (131%), Morel (23%), Chanterelle (19%), Oyster (4%) and White (1%)
- Sunshine: The body manufactures Vitamin D when exposed to good sunshine.
- Tofu: Sprouted Tofu, Extra Firm Tofu & Firm Tofu (14%), and Soy Yogurt (3%).
- Milk: Soymilk (20%), Almond Milk, Chocolate Almond Milk, Non-soy Imitation Milk, Rice Drink (17%).